Aluminium Bifold Doors Southampton
BFR2000 doors offer a choice of opening configurations to suit any application. Choose to fold the
sashes internally or externally, place the opening at the side so the sashes all fold
one way, at one end, to create a single entrance door for easy access, or in the
middle to give the option of a double door.
All BFR2000 profiles feature a polyamide thermal break that enhances the thermal performance of the profile and improves the overall U-Value. Profiles feature EPDM high quality gaskets and weather brushes to aid weather resistance.
BFR2000 complies with the requirements of Building Regulations Document L 2010. Security is assured by multi-point lock mechanisms on main opening sashes, and shoot-bolt locking on floating mullions.
All BFR2000 doors have the option of either low thresholds for unimpeded, easy access, or rebated thresholds that offer improved weather resistance. BFR2000 doors are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, wood-structure, dual colour and Smart’s unique Sensations range of textured finishes.
The BFR2000 series of slide-folding doors offer impressive opening apertures that can unite internal and external areas creating unique living and social areas. Suitable for both residential and general light use. Features door systems tested to (depending on system):
BFR2000 Sliding Folding Glazed Bifolding Door Systems Feature
- Attractive, slim-line profiles offer reduced sightliness
- Profiles available in either square or rounded edge options
- Fabricated using mitred corners
- Lock mechanism available with domestic style ‘lift-up’ handle and an adjustable, one-piece keep.
- Low threshold option
- Fully weather sealed
Between Glass Blinds
As an optional extra we can provide the ideal solution for sliding and bifold doors where an external and obtrusive blind cannot be used.
Our Behind Glass Blind units are sealed between the glass and are fully operable Venetian blind (pleated and blackout options are also available) which is maintenance free and protected from moisture, dust and damage.
Behind Glass Blinds are available in a full range of colours. We also offer a full range of glazing including toughened, laminated, low energy/solar control, acoustic and fire rated.
Our Behind Glass Blinds units are available in manual magnetic and motorised options.
All Behind Glass Blind units come with a full 5 year warranty:
- Completely maintenance free
- Fully integrated system protected from moisture, damage and dust
- Stylish and safe design with no external cords
- The ideal solution for bifolding doors where an external and obtrusive blind cannot be used
- Choose from either a Venetian, pleated or blackout (Duette) blind
- Available in 14 colours including metallic and woodgrain options
- Tested and compliant to BSEN 1279 parts 1-6 and CE marked
- A wide range of glazing options available to improve energy ratings / lower
Bifold Door Configurations
Single or dual colour, marine quality polyester powder coat as standard
Class 4, 600Pa
Class E, 1800Pa
Class 4, 600Pa
Doc L Compliant:
Typical sight line*:
24, 28, 32, 34 or 36mm double or triple gazed units
Max o/a height:
2500mm (per sash):
Max o/a width:
1000mm (per sash):
Max sash weight:
Contact Bifold Rolfe Ltd
Whether you’re looking for Bifolding doors, for your new build or refurbishment, replacement, bifolding doors are the perfect solution to providing additional light and an open feel to any room.
Bifold Rolfe Ltd can help with supplying and fitting your Bifold doors.
or call us for a free no obligation quote